Where: Boulders on Broadway, Tempe
(Boulders is bike-friendly with indoor bike parking).
The Coalition will be springing for lunch and softdrinks (cash bar available)!
All members are cordially invited and encouraged to attend. The meeting is open to the public.
For space planning purposes, please drop us a line if you can attend, or you can respond to the facebook event.
Want to get involved? Check out are-you-new-face-of-bicycling-in-arizona for more info...
TENTATIVE Meeting Agenda:
- 12:00-1:00 Meal and informal introductions/discussions
- 1:00 (Sharp) Review of Agenda, Housekeeping, formal introductions of CAzB Board/Advisory staff
- 1:15 Joe Perez, City of Phoenix
- 1:45 Michael Sanders, ADOT
- 2:15 Anthony Quintile, FBO (Flagstaff, FBO’s perspective)
- 2:30 Some Community/Regional CAzB perspectives: Glendale (Gail), Tucson (Eric), Yuma (Gene), Flagstaff (Mark)
- 3:00 Overview of CAzB recent role and accomplishments, Discussion of upcoming opportunities and future role
- 3:30 Elections, Appointments and required annual business 4:00 Adjourn (informal discussions may continue)